Available.me is online since 2003 and became the Brazilian biggest gay relationship website for the respect and seriousness that the privacy of the user is treated, so no information is provided to third parties.
We are a Brazilian company in São Paulo that obeys the laws of this country.
1) All the information provided at the register are responsibility of the user;
2) We do not provide any information to the third parties, except with a court order, birth date, email and IP (Internet Protocol) of the user;
3) We do not commercialize email of the users, we send email advertising eventually not giving to the advertiser the email of the users.
Gathering and usage of information
1) The information collected from user are the ones which are located on the sign up page (email, username, password, country, city, state, region, birth date, gender, sexual orientation, interested in, day of registration and IP).
2) The information gave by user will be used only for construction of profiles on the website, it is possible to change them through username and password. Email, birth date and IP are not published of disclosed to third parties. It will be sent notifications emails with the latest activities on the website, as well as eventual advertising campaigns of the website or others, when properly authorized by the user (opt-in), being possible no to receive them at anytime changing this option on the websites menu PROFILE > EMAIL.
3) Under no circumstance Available.me will disclose the users data to third parties companies, even to its partners. The use of the site is unique as described in item 2, "Gathering and usage of information" above.
4) The users can change the information they want accessing the website with the username and password, through the menu items PROFILES, GENERAL, DESCRIPTION, HOBBIES or THINGS I LIKE. To remove the profile and , consequently, all its information, just have to make a request in our online support clicking on the icon + and then SUPPORT on the top of the page. All the requests are answered within 24 hours.
5) After the removal, the former user will not receive any notification on its email, besides eventual invites to userd regress, which can be deactivate by clicking on the link provided on the received email.
1) We respect the will of the user if he does not want to receive advertisements;
2) The user that would not like to receive advertisements can make that change. On Available.me, go to profile and then click on email;
3) We respect the will of the user of showing the picture on the Available.me home page, this option can be chosen when the user uploads a picture to his profile.
1) The electronic payment are mediated by Cielo, Redecard, American Express, Paypal and Pagseguro, they process the information.
2) In your credit card invoice or bank statement the subscription will be show as "Infonet Business" to payments through Cielo and American Express; "Infonet Commerce" to payments through Redecard, "Pagseguro" when the subscription is made through this system and "Paypal Infonet Business" to Payments made through Paypal;
3) Payment with boleto guarantees the anonymity of the user, on the boleto there is no information that can identify the user.
1) The user data are stored in our database hosted on one of the biggest data centers in the country;
2) Keeping the password is a responsibility of the user.
3) The password is only sent to the e-mail address registered by the User;
Politics and auditorship
1) All employees involved in the audit of the profiles go through constant training about the users privacy;
2) The access to the data bank made by our employees are monitored;
3) No employee has access to the users information remotely.
4) All the picture, videos and profiles are audited by our them;
5) No information is given by phone to others and the communication is done through the support, which is monitored;
Historic and Cookies
1) It is responsibility of the user keeping the history of the browsing.
1) An intelligent system monitors the messages sent between the users, the messages considered suspect are analyzed by our team.
1) All reports sent by the users are analyzed;